Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Snacking problems and how to manage from a high weight

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Snacking problems and how to manage from a high weight

Hi!

I've been lurking for a while, I've been finding skimming through and just seeing all these posts everyday reminds me of what I'm working on. I've done a lot to improve my main meals health wise, but I'm left with a problem which is snacking.

Very quickly a light snack, often starting good like a banana quickly develops into just too much. And I'm less than 15 steps to my local convenience store, so even if I'm sensible and have nothing stocked in my home, it's nothing to change that basically.

Using https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html , it puts my calorie requirements at Maintain 4,111 Mild weight loss 3,861 Weight loss 3,611 Extreme weight loss 3,111 (I'm a big lad, 188cm, 196kg, I'm sure a lot of people would dream of 3k a day for extreme weight loss)

If I put my stats and daily meals into myfitnesspal, (target 3350 a day), my planned meals are taking up between 1800-2100.

This is more a realization in typing this, but is my problem actually that my "planned meals" are only just half of my maintain? Should I basically be planning a 4th meal to mitigate this?

Those who've come from high numbers, and worked their way down, any advice here?

submitted by /u/link6616
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e369dw/snacking_problems_and_how_to_manage_from_a_high/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...