Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Want to share my 5 month fitness journey with you guys, if you guys have questions about your own goals I’ll be happy to help!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Want to share my 5 month fitness journey with you guys, if you guys have questions about your own goals I’ll be happy to help!

https://imgur.com/gallery/qtq1ZmM

So here are my progress pictures with dates. From most recent to least recent.

Why I started to change my body, 2 reasons; The first one was that last summer when I went to go to bed I felt uncomfortable because when I laid down I could feel all this fat ontop of me, I could grip onto it and grab it and I felt absolutely disgusted with myself I decided that it was time to change, the second reason was that anime as silly as it may sound gave me the motivation to actually start working out, seeing how my favorite characters got so ripped, I wanted to be just like that and therefore I took an interest in fitness.

How I lost my first 15 pounds; just by being in a caloric deficit and intermittent fasting, I didn’t know what these 2 things meant at the time but somehow I did them without knowledge and my body changed in a matter of a week or 2 I was loosing weight fast like 3 pounds a week fast, (ik this can be unhealthy but my body surprisingly took it very well don’t recommend you do it)

I couldn’t loose weight after 130; when I hit 130 pounds I couldn’t personally loose weight just by being in a deficit and doing IT, I started working out, I did a lot of research and gained a lot of knowledge during this time. A lot of people suggested the workout program fierce 5 for beginners, did it for 2 weeks, came to the conclusion that it was garbage and made my own workouts ( they’ve been working so far )

And now here I am 123 pounds, my goal being to be as lean as possible and muscular, some may say I’m shredded but I’m not satisfied yet, the newbie gains are just starting to come in anyway (ik 123 pounds sounds ridiculously skinny but I’m 5’6 so it’s not that wierd) you can loose weight if you decide to but if you are, try to be as healthy with it as possible, if you need any help loosing weight or achieving your goals in general I’m happy to help just send me a message or even comment down here and I’ll respond, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t force it to drink, I’m not a doctor nor anything but I have done a lot of research about fitness, I play soccer and I’m decent at it I guess and I now consider myself fitter than the average joe . Happy to help if you guys have any questions

submitted by /u/Mochkiee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e4bo5c/want_to_share_my_5_month_fitness_journey_with_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...