Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m a fussy eater, will this basic daily diet do for muscle gain/fat loss?

Saturday, November 30, 2019

I’m a fussy eater, will this basic daily diet do for muscle gain/fat loss?

New to getting in shape and Reddit tbf, recently lost 50 pounds via dieting alone and only started the gym recently due to becoming skinny fat, I’ve done research on macros and calories etc and I’m going to try a consistent 2500 calorie diet, I’m a lazy and fussy eater and I’m looking for the fastest way to get my nutrients in, below is what I’ve been eating daily and I’m curious on whether it’s good enough for my goals.

Breakfast: 80g Kiwi 120g Clementines 150g Skyr Icelandic Style Yogurt 60g Granola

Lunch: 600ml Semi skimmed milk 125g chocolate Huel

Dinner: 170g chicken breast 200g wholemeal bread 27g ketchup 18g butter

Snacks: 80g kiwi 30g granola 75g Skyr Icelandic style yogurt 200g garden peas

MACROS: 283g Carbs 65g Fat 188g Protein

2563 Calories

This is what I plan on eating pretty much every day with possible fruit changes and maybe meat changes for a couple months and track progress.

I’m doing a push pull legs split routine I got from Jeff Nippard’s channel on YouTube which seems very science based.

Any advice or critique is welcomed, as I said, I’m new to this world šŸŽ‰

submitted by /u/DannyOco_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e49hv4/im_a_fussy_eater_will_this_basic_daily_diet_do/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...