Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some help trying to lose weight

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Need some help trying to lose weight

For perspective my stats are: male, 19, 5'8", 200lb. I just don't know how I can lose weight anymore. I've tried for a few months but i just dont have the willpower go through with it for more than a few days before I fall off the wagon HARD. I finally decided to post this after having an episode and beating myself in the side of the head for not being able to go through with anything.

I'm living with my grandmother and father, enrolled in a community college and unemployed and with the way local employers are acting I'm staying that way until summer, so the idea of learning to cook my own meals seems to be off the table. I dont have much in the way of funds so going to a local gym is out of the question and I can't really excersize in my room for a few reasons I cant really elaborate on and I'm afraid of looking like a dumbass doing more than just cardio outside.

Thanksgiving just passed and my grandmother loves making way too much for anyone to possibly eat so I have the temptation of a literal 2 pans and 3 trays of brownies and cookies respectivley and I dont know how long until I give in and devourbit loke the fat fucking animal I am.

I can't look in the mirror too long without having the urge to beat the ever loving Christ out of myself for allowing myself to get this bad.

I hate it. I need some advice. Please.

submitted by /u/throwawaynotlosingit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e378or/need_some_help_trying_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...