Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hate going to the gym

Saturday, November 30, 2019

I hate going to the gym

I've been an on and off gym goer for so long. I'll go for a few months, not go for a year, go for a month, not go for a few months, etc.

They say when it comes to exercise you need to find something you enjoy. I just don't enjoy going to the gym, no matter how many routines at the gym I try. I find it mind-numbingly boring. And also a major hassel. It's why I always eventually end up stop going. I know for both my physical and mental health I should try doing some exercise again, but I think I also need to accept that they gym is probably not going to work for me.

What are my other options though? I don't want to be that fat person in the back of group classes-classes are a no. I didn't play sports growing up, and in my limited experience rec sports are all people who played the sport at one point. Same is true for clubs and etc.

When the weather is nice I liked taking walks outside. But I live in the Northeast, in an area that gets more snow than other areas. The one bad thing about living in the northeast is that the weather is too bad 6-7 months out of the year to do things outside. Parks are closed and everything is covered in snow/ice.

What are my options?

PS. I know I don't need to exercise to lose weight, this is about general health

submitted by /u/DrLexaloo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e492yx/i_hate_going_to_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...