Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sedentary-ish teenager -do I need to lose weight?

Friday, November 29, 2019

Sedentary-ish teenager -do I need to lose weight?

I’m 19f, am 5’6 and I weigh 155 pounds , making my BMI 24.9, the absolute highest healthy weight for my height. I want to lose weight, but I also want to know if I’m okay health wise staying the size I am now, or if there’s risks associated with my current state.

I’m not very active in my daily life (I walk 2-3 miles a day and bike about the same, but no exercise that elevates my pulse) but my fitness levels are fine (healthy range but not like good) as tested in my phys-ed class.

I’m built very unproportionally, and carry almost all of weight in my chest and hip-thigh area, my measurements being 39-27-40. I don’t know if my fat distribution affects my health status?

I’d like to lose 30 pounds over the next 6 months and end up around 125 pounds. Would this be okay? And is it even medically necessary?

submitted by /u/WilmaVilma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3mqfh/sedentaryish_teenager_do_i_need_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...