Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thankful transformations!

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thankful transformations!

Transformation

Thought I'd finally post a before/after of sorts, even though I still have a ways I want to go. ~450 lbs in the right pic to ~285 in the left pic. Started dieting in october of 2018, however that picture is from a wedding I went to in june of 2018, and my after photo is from earlier this month.

Didnt really see the staggering difference until my gf posted the picture to facebook and seeing the responses from there.

I still have a ways to my goal (~80lbs to go) bit in hoping to be there within the year.

To anyone struggling with anything, all I did was track my calories and let my body do the rest, with little to no workouts as my body was in pretty rough shape from years of wear and tear. I feel better than I ever have and I have this wonderful community to thank for it!

submitted by /u/jman6444
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e36zie/thankful_transformations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...