Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What will a 7 day water fast do to an overweight person?

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

What will a 7 day water fast do to an overweight person?

For the past 6 months, I’ve been try to losing weight. Started at 212, now at 175. My goal by New Years Day is to be around 165lbs(I’m 5’6). For all of this month, I’ve been working out, mainly strength training, 5-6 times a week(I’ve been working out before that too but only 3 times a week). I tried using an online BF calc though I’m not sure how accurate it is but every source I use says I’m around 20-22% BF(which looks accurate based on pictures of people around that percent).

My question is, what will happen to me, someone who is overweight, if I do a water fast(drinking 1gal of water everyday, something I already do) for 7 days, all while strength training almost every day of it?

I’d just like to clarify that I have fasted before, but only for 3 days, and that was back when I was around 200lbs.

submitted by /u/oh_no_not_again__
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2ohzp/what_will_a_7_day_water_fast_do_to_an_overweight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...