Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm a single mother of 4 and I have been struggling with my weight for the past few years

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I'm a single mother of 4 and I have been struggling with my weight for the past few years

Ever since my husband abandoned me and my children 3 years ago, life has been rough. I have been coping with the stress of taking care of everything by eating. I obviously take care of my children first and then myself. My kids are all relatively young as I had my oldest when I turned 19, and my fourth child, who is now 3, when I was 25. The say I had my baby, my husband left and since then, I have been chowing down on all the food I can shovel into my mouth and growing body. I have put on 140 pounds since that day, and the know that if I want to have a good future with my children and eventually finding another husband I need to lose weight. If you have any advice, I will take it.

submitted by /u/bumblebabe26
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2fjkg/im_a_single_mother_of_4_and_i_have_been/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...