Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My weight loss journey

Saturday, November 30, 2019

My weight loss journey

I started working out at the beginning of September I was at around 230 pounds, I was getting long winded after walking up 2 flights of stairs. It was getting to the point where I even struggled getting up off the floor. I used to be skinny but I started eating out comfort after a bad break-in, moved got a new apartment and was paranoid about the guy who broke in on me coming after me. Long story short I eat unhealthy and rarely moved around and not doing physical activity, I stayed in my comfort zone just playing games and watching TV. But now that I began working out and changing my diet I'm down to 200 lbs and working towards my goal of 170 lbs.

submitted by /u/RogueReader223
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e475nu/my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...