Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: This is my “Reverse Progress”..

Thursday, November 28, 2019

This is my “Reverse Progress”..

https://imgur.com/a/LU1YlRe [M/14->15/5,9”] [191->220=29] This post is a little bit different than the usual, and it took me a while to have the “courage” to share it here. This is my reverse progress, when I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend I gained something like 25 lbs in 1 month, I know that’s crazy, I don’t even know how somebody could eat so much in so little time, but it happened, I did it; and then I stayed almost the same til now.. When I first saw that photo of the “new” me I almost vomited, I was shocked, I didn’t really realize what happened to me till that day, that probably is the worst day of my life.. I also realized that the way people act to me is different, I didn’t go out with any girl since the month I gained all that fat, and obviously no girl has been interested in me, but that’s not all, my friends became different to me too, I don’t know what is different in them, but I feel it. In these 2 photos I look like 2 completely different people and it hurts me so much, but it also inspire me to get back to where I was and get even much better than that! On December 1 I’m gonna start a diet + intermittent fasting + working out at the gym again, I don’t care how much time it’ll take, I only want to change, any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/NateLamperouge
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e37tyg/this_is_my_reverse_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...