Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I finally fit into my "skinny jeans" and realized they're low-rise boot cut lol

Friday, November 29, 2019

I finally fit into my "skinny jeans" and realized they're low-rise boot cut lol

The last time I was within the "normal" weight range for my height was when I was 13, and then puberty hit me like a ton of bricks. (I'm mid 30s now, but no taller, alas). After chipping away these last five years to lose 40 pounds, I finally hit my goal weight!

To celebrate, I tried on a pair of jeans that I'd long ago outgrown but always remember were so flattering that I could not get rid of them. I had literally kept this pair of jeans and dragged them around with me for YEARS "for when I lost the weight."

The good news: they fit comfortably. The bad news: they're low-rise, boot cut! The last time I was the size I am now was approximately 2002. They are hideous. I'd say this is bittersweet but the whole situation is honestly too funny to even be bitter!

submitted by /u/SquareFlaneur
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3q2tw/i_finally_fit_into_my_skinny_jeans_and_realized/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...