Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: BMI 29.9! I'm so excited to be merely "overweight" and no longer "obese!"

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

BMI 29.9! I'm so excited to be merely "overweight" and no longer "obese!"

BMI Categories:

  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Today is the first day I've been "overweight!" I've been steadily losing weight for several months now, even regained my regular period (I have PCOS). I've lost over 40lbs this year alone, down to 82.3 kilos today (my highest this year was about 104, but overall was 127. I'm 166cm/ 5'5" for reference here.) I'm quite muscular and was very athletic when I was younger. I've lost my gallbladder and had health problems for years because of all the extra weight and binge eating caused by hormonal birth control.

Now, I avoid simple/refined carbs, sugar, dairy, alcohol, and nuts (because of not having a gallbladder; I can't digest them). I've been low on protein lately and I walk a lot - for transportation but also as a free way to exercise.

submitted by /u/LifeIsNotPassingBi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2eoyo/bmi_299_im_so_excited_to_be_merely_overweight_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...