Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Having a hard time finding my balance again (SW: 350lbs, CW: 297, GW: around 250)

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Having a hard time finding my balance again (SW: 350lbs, CW: 297, GW: around 250)

So I've struggled with being overweight through a pretty significant portion of my life. Highschool through college, and now in my working life. During college I made a few attempts to lose weight one of them actually being very succesful and losing around 30lbs! However I kept putting my health amongst other things on hold to pursue my education.

After I finished college I focussed myself fully on losing weight and managed to drop about 50lbs through healthy changes to my diet and frequent excersice (about 3/4 trips to the gym every week with a mix of cardio and weight training). A few months ago I got my first job and I've been noticing that I hardly go to the gym anymore and my diet has become absolutely horrible. Due to those changes I've also gained back about 7 lbs.

I'm about 100% sure I'm not the only person who's experienced something like this.
Does anybody have some advice on gaining some balance of frequent trips to the gym, healthy meals, and also working full time?

submitted by /u/Ashlynn_onetyone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e455uc/having_a_hard_time_finding_my_balance_again_sw/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...