Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: stopped eating when I was full!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

NSV: stopped eating when I was full!

Y’all. No one irl will understand why this is such a big deal to me so I’m posting it here because I need to get it out.

Today I went to brunch with a friend. The place isn’t a chain so they aren’t required to have calories on the menu.. and they didn’t. Fine, not the end of the world.

I love waffles so I ordered one and it was and it was fucking delicious. MORE IMPORTANTLY I stopped eating when I was full. Not when I was stuffed...I stopped eating when I no longer felt hungry.

I left half that waffle behind. It sat in front of me on my plate for about 30 minutes while my friend finished her meal. I don’t think I’ve ever not finished my plate at a restaurant. Part of that is because I’m paying for it and feels wasteful (in more way than one) to throw out the rest. Or, if the person I’m with is still eating I’ll keep picking at my plate until they’re done.

I know this is how normal people eat all the time but I’m proud of myself. Knowing that I CAN do this makes me realize that I don’t have to isolate myself or stop socializing during my weight loss journey.

Thanks for reading :)

submitted by /u/rosegold_ari
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e44kwm/nsv_stopped_eating_when_i_was_full/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...