Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lowest I’ve been in 5 years- don’t know how to feel

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Lowest I’ve been in 5 years- don’t know how to feel

My highest weight has been 120 kgs in 2015 and I’ve since tried to lose weight a couple times. The lowest I’ve got to was 106kgs. My latest, and hopefully last attempt, has seen me start at 114.3 kgs in mid September and I weighed in today at 105.7kgs. This is the lowest I’ve been in 5 years and I just feel relief, I think. I just feel that it’s finally working. I’ve managed to properly educate myself this time and I know what I’m doing. I can see the results myself.

So, if you’re like me and you’re just seeing new numbers on the scale, let me know what you felt like during this weightloss journey. Catch my next post when I hit under 100 because I will definitely cry.

submitted by /u/Long-train-rides
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e47jl5/lowest_ive_been_in_5_years_dont_know_how_to_feel/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...