Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been trying to diet since I was 11... afraid of failing again

Friday, November 29, 2019

Been trying to diet since I was 11... afraid of failing again

I was a heavy weight kid, always tried to diet and always failed. Last school year, I naturally lost like 20 when I got my first job. Was fine with that, was happy with my weight. (Probably 160, 5’2”) but randomly got a kick this summer and lost another 20. I’m 142 now, and have been for 3 months. Problem is, my goal weight is 115-120. I’ve been stagnant for months and am afraid I’ll stay this way. I was okay with my body until I started intentionally dieting, but since that I’ve been insecure again and am afraid I’ll never loose it and remain insecure. I’ve been going to the gym every morning, but my eating has been bad. Today I brought turkey to work, and decided I’m doing this. My coworkers knows I’m trying to loose weight, as well as my family. I’m just afraid I’ll fail once again. I really hope I don’t, and I’m really gonna try to stay on track like I did to loose the 20 pounds I did a few months ago. Anyone relate to this? I just wanna be done with this weight issue, done with just being “okay” with my body. I wanna do this once and for all but am afraid of failure. Just gotta never give up I guess, that’s what I tell myself. Just don’t give up. It’s not the ideal time frame, taking three months off and all, but I didn’t gain back! I usually do! So that helps ease my mind. The universe in on my side in a way.

TLDR; I’m scared of failing at weight loss again. Anyone can relate?

submitted by /u/b-puff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3j86x/been_trying_to_diet_since_i_was_11_afraid_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...