Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gaining for protection.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Gaining for protection.

I have been losing weight since December 2018. I lost about 30 pounds before I started creeping back up again. I have been feeling insecure about the small gains (approximately 5-8 pounds gained back) because I thought there was something wrong with my willpower, motivation, want. However after speaking to my therapist, she said that due to my high anxiety lately, it could just be that I am using food to soothe, and gaining weight as protection against the anxiety and world.

She gave me lots of tools to combat the anxiety and the feelings of needing protection. I was blown away to have a possible explanation other than failure. Feeling rejuvenated! Just wanted to share with the group.

submitted by /u/mrshouseofharrison
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2rzit/gaining_for_protection/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...