Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV Don't underestimate how weight loss can help your PARTNER sleep better!

Friday, November 29, 2019

NSV Don't underestimate how weight loss can help your PARTNER sleep better!

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend who I live with and I were watching a show last night and snoring came up and I jokingly said to her I don't snore right. We laughed and then a few moments later she then kinda made a cute guilty face and said "Actually you snore much noticeably less than you did a couple of months ago". This was pretty unexpected because I only thought of my own pros and cons with weight loss but it made me feel pretty good about it, as helping my partner sleep better is a great victory for me (I always fall asleep first!).

For reference I've lost about 35 pounds - 18 kgs over the last 3 months or so. I've achieved this mainly by IF - 2 days of under 600 calories a week and 5 normal days. As of a few weeks ago however I started calorie counting a most of non fasting days as I had started to develop a habit of overeating on those days and it was creating a plateau, I try to keep those days to 1800 calories or less, which for me is still according to MFP gonna lose 0.75 kgs a week if I did every day. I do however have a cheat day every Sunday for takeaway... Nachos tomorrow can't wait!

Anyway the moral of my story is you should all go and ask your partners if you snore less than before because it could make your day.

submitted by /u/molozon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3nrd9/nsv_dont_underestimate_how_weight_loss_can_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...