Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I got back on the treadmill today

Friday, November 29, 2019

I got back on the treadmill today

It's been a few months since I've worked out and today I went back to the gym. I can see myself starting to slip in several aspects of my lifestyle improvement, and I'm starting to see through my own excuses. School and work are stressful but working out makes that stress go away for a time, so why stop doing it? I spend 8-10 hours a day at school/work, but how is an hour each day "too much time"? You can't afford to spend money on entertainment- I can't even remember the last movie I saw!, but you can justify buying fast food all the time?

I'm changing just about every other aspect of my life, but why can't I change my weight/lifestyle?

Good questions to ask myself as I'm getting back on the horse. Thanks for being a great diary, reddit. Hope everyone is doing well on their journeys!

submitted by /u/Cassiopeia2996
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3o6oh/i_got_back_on_the_treadmill_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...