Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Binged for a week... feeling rough

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Binged for a week... feeling rough

I hope this isn't too negative for this subreddit. Too embarassed to use my actual account so throwaway time. I went into a huuuge binge cycle this week- more than I think I've ever eaten, and undid... so much of my progress from the last couple weeks in the loseit challenge. I'm trying so hard not to 'purge' it tonight to at least feel less terrible before thanksgiving. I've never tried to do that before today. I'm scared of how willing I am to entertain thoughts of purging or fasting at this point :( If anyone's been through this before or has advice I'd be really grateful, I'm 18/F, 138 lbs and I have a history of emotional trauma so that's... that? Thank you if you read this!! You are all super lovely humans and I'm sorry this post is a mess. Just kind of freaking out right now.

submitted by /u/thisisabadideaaa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2rh7l/binged_for_a_week_feeling_rough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...