Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I seeing no results?

Friday, October 1, 2021

Why am I seeing no results?

I'm a woman, age 29. Current weight: 148 Goal weight: 125 Height: 5'4"

I'll skip my sob story about being overweight to some degree for my whole life.

Recently I got a Peloton bike (btw if anyone is on the fence about it, it's really a wonderful community and fun exercise tool) and I've been doing more intense workouts than usual. I was coming off a two week break from exercise altogether due to injury but before the bike I would do HIIT 5 days per week for 35-45 minutes. I got good at burpees.

I'm enjoying my workouts to the max. I'm slightly addicted to the spin classes, actually. I've been ramping up over the last two weeks. Now my average workouts look like this:

1 hour spin, 7 days per week
3-4 strength workouts at 40 minutes a piece per week

Here's my issue: I haven't lost a single pound. I've been in a HEAVY deficit in terms of calories. Lower, actually, than I intend usually. I didn't get my period this month and I'm certain I'm not pregnant. I am starving constantly. When it comes to eating I'm still hesitating as though I don't have enough to spare for the day. I've been eating a relatively small amount day to day for years, trying to lose weight. I avoid high calorie items because it seems logical if I only have 1,200 available for the day. This past two weeks I've been taking in roughly 1,100 per day and exercising away ~550 of that give or take.

I know that I need to eat more, but my brain will not let me. I am so anxious about food. I'm just confused as to why I'm losing absolutely nothing being in this much of a deficit. I'm so discouraged every time I step on the scale.

submitted by /u/fitness_help24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pznwu4/why_am_i_seeing_no_results/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...