Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What type of free exercises can give me a rush?

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

What type of free exercises can give me a rush?

Okay, hi everyone. I haven't worked out in 2 years and gained 100lbs. I used to do indoor cycling all the time with other people and was super competitive. I always got this huge rush of endorphins (I assume that's what it is). I am now in a position where I don't have any income coming in. I want to replace my addiction issues reaching for a high to the same high I used to get when I was exercising. I have lots of places to walk to around here. I have horrible shoes and since I have a large shoe size it is hard to find shoes. I'm just trying to think how to make walking challenging enough to get that rush. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/UserTesting44
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qg02cv/what_type_of_free_exercises_can_give_me_a_rush/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...