Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NEED ADVICE] Want to lose 25 pounds and gain some muscle 💪

Friday, October 1, 2021

[NEED ADVICE] Want to lose 25 pounds and gain some muscle 💪

Hi All,

Just wanted to ask some advice from some experts here :

I'm right now 17 and 5'5 Height weighing at 155 pounds. I want to slim down to something closer to 130 and build some nice muscle.

My diet is a little abnormal since I can't stick to anything since I still live with my parents.

My equipment is just a 66 pound dumbell kit that I can adjust.

I haven't been athletic in my life. I'm still trying to perfect my push up form. I want to change that this year

I don't want this to affect my growth hormones and I don't have a lot of free time since I have school and work to do.

My current plan is to reduce my caloric intake by 500 grams a day. Cut carbs. And do strength building exercises.

My questions are:

  1. Should I stop lifting if my muscle are a little sore? I'm doing everyday work out since consistency is what's keeping motivated not to quit.

  2. I'm aiming to lose the 25 pounds in 4-6 months from now. Is that feasible?

  3. How long does it it take to build strength? I'm right now still stuck on 23 pound and can't do a bicep curl with it yet. I can do maybe 1-3 but I really want to do progressive overload. Hope some body builder can give some advice 🙏

  4. I'm a bit fat right now. Is it easier for me to grow muscle or should I stick to a diet then exercise?

  5. How do I prevent my body from going to starvation mode and lowering my metabolism?

submitted by /u/HiLoveAll890
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pzpdtj/need_advice_want_to_lose_25_pounds_and_gain_some/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...