Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1: Posting for accountability

Monday, October 25, 2021

Day 1: Posting for accountability

I’ve understood rationally, but haven’t subconsciously accepted, that I’m overweight. But I definitely am now, and my habits are only going to get worse if I don’t make drastic changes.

I’ve struggled to lose weight in the past. I eat my stress and sadness, or in celebration, or because I’m bored. I have a sugar addiction (like plenty of people), and Doordash makes it easy to get sweet/salty stuff even if I don’t bring anything bad into the house.

Not to mention, even though I’ll be perfectly ready to take the hard steps of CICO when I’m feeling good, I start slipping down that slope when the cravings/compulsions hit. One more day of not-great eating suddenly doesn’t seem like a big deal. Or even just one cookie…

I’m thinking of borrowing from the alcoholism recovery community: Just for today, I will not (over)eat.

My goal is to count calories and stick to 1,450kcal a day. That’s a daily deficit of 500-700kcal, aiming for a loss of 1lb to 1.5lbs a week. I also want to post here every week.

10/25/2021, Monday

Current weight: 176.6 lbs

Goal weight: 140lbs

https://imgur.com/a/GZtpBDn

submitted by /u/persistentkel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfz66n/day_1_posting_for_accountability/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...