Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Confused on how to lose

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Confused on how to lose

I've read a lot of posts on here and from what I gathered, you shouldn't ear below your BMR.

I calculated my BMR and TDEE using a few apps. Most are around 1900 BMR and TDEE without any exercise is 2300 to 2100. I set it like this in hopes that any exercise is just a bonus.

I downloaded and purchased LoseIt premium. It set my total calories that I'm supposed to eat at a little less than 1400.

With that, it says I won't reach my goal until June 2023.

Should I not follow the app? If its below my BMR, why is it taking so long? Its also constantly going up even though I'm only going over the app by like 70 calories.

I'm frustrated and I feel like I'm failing 😞

submitted by /u/tubercularskies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pg71mb/confused_on_how_to_lose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...