Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling with my next decision

Monday, May 31, 2021

Struggling with my next decision

Hi all Just for a little context, I am 20(M) and have been on my weight loss journey for the past 8 months. in October, I took a little time with myself to reflect on the poor health choices that I have made and decided to make a change. I started at 250 pounds, and now at the time of posting this, I am 175 pounds. I feel amazing, and it has been one of the best decisions that I have made. It has motivated me to do many other things in my life that I never thought that I would do. For example, today the infamous memorial day CrossFit workout, the Murph challenge, never in a million years would I have thought that I would do it, but did the entire thing in 42 minutes. but today, after working out, I did a little thinking about what is next for me, and honestly, I have for the past month. I want to gain some muscle and prioritize lifting because through this entire journey, I found a passion for it. One of the things that I am struggling with is knowing that I will have to increase my calories, and as expected being restrictive on my diet, I will gain a little bit of weight. The issue that I have with that is I am terrified of gaining weight back. I busted my ass for the past 1/2 a year, and am struggling to come to terms with knowing that it is something that is going to happen. Any help or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Low_Pension_8016
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npksad/struggling_with_my_next_decision/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...