Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t want to spam but I didn’t want my last post to be a big essay of nonsense

Saturday, May 29, 2021

I don’t want to spam but I didn’t want my last post to be a big essay of nonsense

Yesterday my coworkers and I went on our longest walk yet. It was great! Of course it didn’t help that I snacked a little yesterday and today but I’m trying to incorporate water more. I recently got my license so I eventually get to go to some more trails on the weekends. I’m dying to go because I’ve been looking up some challenging and scenic ones before I got my license. Some of them are pretty close so I’ll definitely hit those first. This is what I’ve been waiting for. Hiking is my favorite thing to do. I just love the scenery and the challenge compared to just walking on the street. This is it, y’all! One of these days I will go hiking and I will start dropping pounds like water. I’m so excited and determined! 😁

submitted by /u/intergalacticfrog77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnzgse/i_dont_want_to_spam_but_i_didnt_want_my_last_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...