Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can I not look like a sack of bones and flab I'm skinny?

Saturday, May 29, 2021

How can I not look like a sack of bones and flab I'm skinny?

13y/o F, CW=58.7kg (I've just eaten a meal) GW= 56kg-55kg (or 58-59kg with added muscle) H= tape says 5'2, my guess is about 5'4

How do you gain muscle? I've thought about it and while being skinnier is great and all, I really don't like how flabby I'll look even when i am skinny. So....how do you gain muscle? I am, for all intents and purposes, a child and with childhood comes a great lack of money. So no fancy home-gum equipment for me. I've heard of body weight exercises, but is there anything else i can do? If not, are there any ones in particular that are god for my age?

I'm not American, so my school doesn't come with all the gym rooms and basketball teams that Americans have ( I'm still active, walking to school, taking part in weekly (and cardio heavy) clubs, running for about 1 mile every week with my dad, doing the 1 hour of exercise your supposed to everyday, even if it is all in cardio). And I'm trying to eat less currently (I eat too many carbs still) and also want to know how much more i am supposed to be eating to grow and if I'll have to do all that weight cutting stuff.

Side note, how many people do you know who actually built any substantial muscle in their early teens?

submitted by /u/TDBAAA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnjo1a/how_can_i_not_look_like_a_sack_of_bones_and_flab/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...