Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: in that awkward phase of my weigh loss journey

Monday, May 31, 2021

in that awkward phase of my weigh loss journey

F23, SW: 398lb, CW:333.4lb, GW: 175lb.

Ive been on my weight loss journey for about 7.5 moths now and have lost roughly 65lb. Idk if anyone relates but im in that awkward phase where I can notice a nice deal of change in my body and ppl are also starting to notice. But Im still hella fat and every part of my body looks the same but just smaller lol. Like clothes are getting looser, smaller clothes are now fitting, but at the same time nothing looks good. I know this is just a phase and Ill be seeing more results soon. I know eventually Ill get to a weight and appearance where ill be happy and like what I see. But it just sucks to wake up and look in the mirror after all this hard work and working out to still not like what I see. Anyone feel the same?

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npjimf/in_that_awkward_phase_of_my_weigh_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...