Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 23M at 146lbs - 1500 calories a day for fat loss ?

Sunday, May 30, 2021

23M at 146lbs - 1500 calories a day for fat loss ?

I am just needing to figure out the amount of calories I need to eat in a day to lower my body fat %. I would say I am a decently lean guy but still have some stomach fat that needs to go :)

I have been eating around 1700 calories a day and coming across this website (tdeecalculator.net) it is showing that I should eat 1,455 calories. As a younger male who walks roughly 10k steps a day is this too low ?

I want to do what is right but I don't want to screw myself over. I do lift weights and still want to see strength gains in the gym... thoughts?

submitted by /u/nowitsgiven
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/no9ies/23m_at_146lbs_1500_calories_a_day_for_fat_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...