Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: As more time goes on for me with all this weight, the more eating too much or the wrong food makes me feel like I have a "food hangover"

Sunday, May 30, 2021

As more time goes on for me with all this weight, the more eating too much or the wrong food makes me feel like I have a "food hangover"

I'm 33 years old. I've been obese now for 4 years, for the first time since I was a young teenager and I'm trying, but only succeeding in yo-yo dieting. I do exercise and I would feel so much worse if I didn't have that.

One thing that is fairly new to me only noticeable in the past couple of years is the sensation of being hung over when I consume the wrong things, mostly too much carbs/sugar. Like...yeah I've eaten things that don't sit right in me before. Like a big meal with fries and there's too much salt and fat. Or eating or drinking too much dairy at once and feeling bloated and uncomfortable. But sometimes I'll eat, and it won't be anything absolutely massive and gluttonous...and at first I'll feel fine. Even good. And then my body starts to absorb it and a sense of malaise comes on.

Like my body is struggling to process what I'm eating. I wonder how much of it is just being more self aware about body sensations and changes. Maybe part of it is simply I'm more in tune with my body. Or...how much of it is my body becoming unhealthier. It's a weird sensation I just wondered how many other people go through this.

submitted by /u/ExistingPie2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/no89l8/as_more_time_goes_on_for_me_with_all_this_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...