Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ex Obese of Loseit: What health problems caused by obesity were you able to revert after losing weight?

Monday, May 31, 2021

Ex Obese of Loseit: What health problems caused by obesity were you able to revert after losing weight?

Dear people, I am struggling to get the motivation to actually stick with the changes needed to loose weight. I'm trying to focus on future health benefits.

What conditions/ pain / labs were you able to make better? How long were you obese for? And at what BMI did you get those health benefits?

As for myself there are so many more severe and concerning issues now, but one small thing just felt like the last drop lately. noticed I had an itchy skin lesion on the side of my face for many weeks and thought I might have skin cancer. Turns out it's just my old glasses from before gaining all the weight. I started using them again and haven't noticed how small they are for me and how they press on my face now. I never thought about it, glasses not fitting !

submitted by /u/countingstars1234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npjupq/ex_obese_of_loseit_what_health_problems_caused_by/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...