Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: End of week 3

Monday, May 31, 2021

End of week 3

28f, 5'10

sw 206lbs

cw 195lbs

gw 175lbs (for health)/160lbs (for vanity)

Weight lost this week: 2lbs

I started working out this week and I'm feeling so much better for it. It's nothing complicated - just using a rowing machine and lifting some light weights.

I'm glad to have made some progress this week. I think I'd have lost more but I did lapse a bit yesterday. My partner took me out for a surprise date and I ended up eating a tonne of dessert. There's no point making excuses or regretting anything - back to the plan of healthy eating today, and the weight will come off eventually.

Non-scale victories:

Men's size medium shirts are baggy in the waist now!

I've been able to say no to a lot of junk food this week.

I wore a swimming costume this week! Still felt too big in it but I did it: https://ibb.co/LnB1xvR

I'm focusing on improving myself in other ways too - including drinking more water, working on my skin and addressing some mental health things.

submitted by /u/bi-of-little-brain
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nowl2w/end_of_week_3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...