Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People who've lost a significant amount of weight, what are some changes that no one told you about?

Thursday, May 27, 2021

People who've lost a significant amount of weight, what are some changes that no one told you about?

Hi everyone!

I (21F) am currently on a weight loss journey and have lost close to 11 kg (24 lbs). I started off obese and no longer am obese, though I'm still overweight. I've noticed that some of the discolouration I had around my armpits, joints etc have significantly reduced. I'm also a Brown person, so I think the discolouration was a lot more noticeable on me. Has anyone else observed this?

I also noticed that my fingers have gotten slimmer and my rings are loose now. I also have loose skin though it's not really saggy and is only noticeable when I pinch it. Though I already know about loose skin, I honestly wasn't prepared for it. Also I've noticed that I get cold so much easier now.

Are there any changes that your weight loss brought about, that no one really prepared you for? Tell us your story.

submitted by /u/florencepuke
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nmn9vh/people_whove_lost_a_significant_amount_of_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...