Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve lost 45, and gained hunger

Thursday, May 27, 2021

I’ve lost 45, and gained hunger

I lost a little over 50 pounds and then felt like that was all I could lose. I didn’t want to gain it all back like in the past so I set my fitness pal to maintenance. I ended up gaining a little back. I have still lost a total of about 45, but I’m still overweight. I’m ok with this because I feel healthier than I did before and feel more confident in my skin. In the past I would gain back anything I lost very quickly. I am really trying to stick with maintaining this loss. A lot of days I feel hungry going to bed. Since I am overweight and eating enough to maintain, about 2,350 calories a day, I am surprised at how hungry I am at times. I know when I eat more fiber most times I fell less hungry. I feel like my body wants me to stick with old patterns and gain back the weight. I have told myself I don’t want to go back to my former high weight and I have been able to ignore the hunger feelings and not eat extra. The hunger just sucks though and the urge to overeat.

I’ve been telling myself I either need to deal with the hunger, or be miserable at a higher weight. That thought has been helping me get through it. The hunger doesn’t seem so bad then? Anyone else been through this and had something that helped?

submitted by /u/Weesa1980
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nmo42n/ive_lost_45_and_gained_hunger/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...