Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally hit 140 lbs!

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Finally hit 140 lbs!

36f 5'3" original weight 165 cw 140! gw 120. I am finally a healthy bmi! I just wanted to share an update! Thank you loseit community for your kind words and support! I will try to link my original post for continuity. I will continue to work hard and keep posting. To anyone struggling please don't give up! Ok I do not know how to connect the old post, but it is titled, "finally passed 150 lbs."

I don't know what else to write. I'm under the limit for posting so I guess I'll write a bit more about the reason for my journey.

A health scare a few months ago made me want to get back to a healthier version of myself. Also my fiance and I want to visit his family in Germany and spend at least 6 months there makes me want to be in better shape.

I have a great support system at home with my fiance who decided to follow me lead and he has lost weight too! Once again thank you to the lose it community and to my stat twin who told me that dropping below 140 can be difficult so to not give up. I have mentally prepared myself so that I won't lose motivation. You rock!

submitted by /u/brokedown_bust
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnlqf4/finally_hit_140_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...