Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NSV] Nothing in my favorite stores fit me

Thursday, May 27, 2021

[NSV] Nothing in my favorite stores fit me

I've lost about 50 pounds since the beginning of the year. I noticed my jeans that were previously tight are now a bit looser and some of my shirts are roomier. I've even purposefully shrunk a few that were looking too baggy, but I didn't think there was a huge difference.

I've been a 2/3x for the last 2 years so I've found a few plus size shops that I really enjoy and know fit my body. I stopped by this week to grab a few new shirts for the warmer weather, and since the fitting rooms in my area are still closed for covid, I had to guess my size. I grabbed a 1x in what I could, and for a few I decided to try the 0x just to see if they fit.

Well, I get home and everything I try on looks terrible. It's all baggy and looks like a tent on me. At first I thought it was just the design of the shirts, but then I tried on the pair of pants I got and when those were huge on me, I realized that these clothes just don't fit me anymore. Not only were the sizes too big, but the styles I'd previously loved just didn't suit a frame that's smaller now and they were swallowing me up.

It was a good feeling but also a bit disorienting. I think I'm in that weird in-between space now where I'm not quite into straight sizes but plus-size clothing isn't working either. After trying those new clothes I started realizing how much more my old clothes are baggy and hanging off me than I thought.

submitted by /u/Alchemy_Girl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nmqvxa/nsv_nothing_in_my_favorite_stores_fit_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...