Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Complacency is going to kill me

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Complacency is going to kill me

Five years ago I (F49, 5’4”) weighed 249lbs due to PCOS and depression meds. After getting a hysterectomy, I lost 56 pounds in combination with a sometimes healthy vegan diet. I had sat there at 193lbs ever since until January. I guess I got complacent because hey, compared to where I used to be (morbidly obese) I was in such a better place.

Last January I started experiencing severe anxiety and then binging to manage it. My weight swelled to 220 within the month. I’ve gotten down to 209 since then, but over the last few weeks have gotten complacent again and eating more freely.

Today I was diagnosed with a stress fracture in my ankle due to just walking around. And the truth is where I am is not acceptable nor healthy, even if it used to be worse. My body is starting to breakdown and I can’t escape it if I stay where I am.

I can’t exercise with my legs for two months, but I can start tracking and analyzing my diet again. It’s important for me to think about what I can do, not focus on what I can’t. I need a radical change. I’m a time-bomb waiting to blow.

submitted by /u/GildedGilly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/no05g3/complacency_is_going_to_kill_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...