Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Got under the 200lbs, 7lbs lost in a month. Feeling great

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Got under the 200lbs, 7lbs lost in a month. Feeling great

Hey guys ! Doing well ? I hope so ♡ As of today, I lost 6lbs since the beginning of May. SW (my highest ever) -> 205lbs ; CW -> 198lbs ; GW -> 160 lbs. My cat is 6.5lbs, so during that month, I lost the equivalent of my kitten. It didn't seem that much until I saw my lovely cat sitting beside me. And until I realized that this loss was the reason why I could finally squat with my jeans on. Being able to move in my clothes feels great. Next step : being able to wear my 2019/2020 clothes again (I was 150lbs pre-covid, I feel so ashamed). Still a long way to go but it feels nice. Have a nice day !

submitted by /u/LexinePwns
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnz977/got_under_the_200lbs_7lbs_lost_in_a_month_feeling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...