Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've cut on sugar intake. 5 days - 0 grams. I feel this time I can make it

Sunday, May 30, 2021

I've cut on sugar intake. 5 days - 0 grams. I feel this time I can make it

I've been consuming lots of sugar, without control, a big part of my life. I'm afraid that consequences will come in some terrific form as a diabetes type 2, damaged bones, teeths, visceral fat or so.

Luckily, by now, my health is in very good condition, have done searches, and everything is good. I'm 34, about 110kg, and 183 height.

I had a phases without sugar intake in my life, couple of years ago, even 40 days without it, but in short time, as I thought that i have control over it, it took me back to start.

Now, as I moved to new country 8 months ago, I had a total new phase with trying all the new candies and sweeteners, but that's just an excuse. I'm eating too much sugar, too much chocolate. After every meal I can eat something sweet, and it summs up to 6-7 times a day.

Some days I've tried to burn in with exercise. I love sports, and I am active, and that's a main reason why I don't have 140kg, but instead of loosing weight, I am fighting to stay at the same spot...And my joints definitely feel my weight.

Loosing weight, healthy diet, exercising, are not strange to me, but my main, all time life enemy is sugar in all of his forms, and I'm fighting with him since I know myself.

That's why beeing completely without it for 5 days is huge to me, and that's why I'm writing this post in hope that I can get some support and advice, because I'm sure hard days will come, my mind will again try to convince me that I'm in control, that I can relax, and my enemy is going to take his chance to reset me once again.

Thanks for reading! Stay stong on your way, it's all in our minds...

submitted by /u/emirdz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/note0g/ive_cut_on_sugar_intake_5_days_0_grams_i_feel/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...