Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NSV] clothes is starting to look good on me.

Thursday, May 27, 2021

[NSV] clothes is starting to look good on me.

i've been fat most of my life so I've been used to only being able to wear plus sized clothes. Went up to a weight where the only clothes that would fit me was the frumpiest BS. I'm a very fashion-oriented person, being a gay-leaning bisexual dude, and for the longest time this stressed me the hell out. Over the past year i've been swimming in my clothes especially with all the weight i've lost, so I've been slowly acquiring new clothes. I went to good will today and picked some stuff off the rack. Still can't try it at goodwill due to covid, so I took it home. Wasn't sure if it would fit -- tight fitting pants, some shirts that looked on the small side. Figured if they didn't fit now, they might fit later.

They fit perfectly. Not only do they fit perfectly, they look good.

I've also been finding the goal clothing I had been keeping fits now. I'm not quite yet to my scale goal, but I'm getting closer. It's so surreal to be at a point where I can wear clothes that makes me feel good about myself.

submitted by /u/Duskuke
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nmmfo1/nsv_clothes_is_starting_to_look_good_on_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...