Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is ten pounds enough weight lost to see visible changes, or am I imagining it??

Friday, May 28, 2021

Is ten pounds enough weight lost to see visible changes, or am I imagining it??

I’ve been tracking for 47 days now (longest I’ve ever stuck to it, and it’s working!) and I’m down just under ten pounds, from 189 at 5’5” to 179-181!! I’m not done, but this was a big milestone for me and I’m excited. I feel like my thighs already look slimmer, but I also kind of feel like that’s impossible with only ten pounds lost? Not trying to belittle my progress, but I thought I might need to lose at least twenty, maybe twenty five to start seeing visible changes, while the internal changes (better gut health, more energy, etc.) happened like two weeks in. Am I just seeing what I want to see, or could my thighs have slimmed down already??

submitted by /u/lexebug
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnaw70/is_ten_pounds_enough_weight_lost_to_see_visible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...