Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Elliptical for small apartment

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Elliptical for small apartment

I (F, 22) recently got my first apartment and really want an elliptical. Unfortunately, my apartment is kinda small.

I looked to some ellipticals and the small one don’t have incline. I know it’s one of my favourite feature. I read that incline is better for abdominal grease and gluteal muscles. Is it bad not to have one and only having resistance ?!

I also looked to some foldable treadmill since they have incline but I’m less into it.

I don’t have big budget since I’m still a student. My goal with this purchase is to make more sport and lose some weight (with a good diet). What do you suggest to me ? Thank in advance :)

submitted by /u/Mlle_Mlle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nml7xe/elliptical_for_small_apartment/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...