Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long will it take for me to get abs?

Thursday, May 27, 2021

How long will it take for me to get abs?

I'm a 5'1" girl, 21 yrs old. I weigh around 132 lbs right now. Been doing crossfit for about a year now, and I can visibly see muscle in my arms and legs, but I do have some fat to lose especially around my stomach. My long-term goal weight is around 123 lbs.

I know it's harder for girls than guys. I know it's partly genetics. I know they're hard to maintain and keep in the long-term. It's like one of my bucket list items. Even if I only keep them visible for like a week, I just wanna know what it's like to have them!!

My diet kinda sucked for a little while, but I've been back on it for about a week or so, sticking to my calories and all that. So as a side question, once I get abs, how much unhealthy eating will it take for the abs to be unnoticeable again? Could one off meal ruin it?

submitted by /u/AwesomeEm77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nmnyse/how_long_will_it_take_for_me_to_get_abs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...