Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At my lowest weight but looking fatter than I have been? (Fat is softer)

Saturday, May 29, 2021

At my lowest weight but looking fatter than I have been? (Fat is softer)

So I’m a male, 5’6 161lb, and used to be 235lb. I lost a lot of weight just by dropping my calories for about a year in 2019-2020, stalled for a bit, and have started trying to lose the remaining fat (aiming for about 145 by August).

About a year ago today I was around 164. I’ve noticed recently that my stomach just looks bigger than it did then and I’m pretty self conscious about it since summer is here. I noticed that my fat is softer, more jiggly now?

So I have a few questions. Should I be worried? Should I start strength training? Currently all of my exercise is just running about 4-5 times a week. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/beanroute
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/no0trv/at_my_lowest_weight_but_looking_fatter_than_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...