Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Don’t mind me, this is just an accountability post

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Don’t mind me, this is just an accountability post

Hi everyone! I joined Reddit specifically to find groups like this, and after lurking for about a week I decided I’d introduce myself and get started!

I’m 18, 5’9 (173cm) and weight 81kg ( 180lbs) with a BMI of 27 as of this morning. I’ve always been overweight. At college, I played a lot of sport (field hockey and rugby) and would be training 20 hours a week, I’ve run a half marathon and have signed up for a full marathon, and I go to the gym. but I eat like crap and eat a lot, so my weight stays the same and sometimes goes up. I started university in September and again, my weight has gone up a little bit. I’ve finally decided that enough is enough! My goal weight is 75kg (165lbs) and I want to hit it by September.

I’m also going to the gym by myself for the first time later today! I’ve always gone with friends, my sister, or my boyfriend, but I’m going by myself! Hopefully I’ll keep you lovely lot updated, and please feel free to drop tips, recipes, workouts, motivation etc etc etc in the comments!

Ta for now 😁

submitted by /u/S3_Ella
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nnlgpp/dont_mind_me_this_is_just_an_accountability_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...