Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Buying clothes still stresses me out... but for a different reason now

Monday, May 31, 2021

Buying clothes still stresses me out... but for a different reason now

I have always LOVED going shopping, but it caused me immense pain. I hated how my body looked and how nothing would ever fit me "right". I nitpicked my body in every single way and couldn't buy anything because of how disgusting I felt in everything. It stressed me out so. damn. much.

I am now 30 pounds down and decided to go clothes shopping today with a friend because I had nothing new to wear.

Well, I ended up taking 11 items into the fitting room and purchasing 10 of them.

I now feel so much more comfortable trying on new clothes and I can finally shop in the same section as my friends. We even pick up the same sizes and I feel confident enough to put on a fashion show in the changing room. It's so liberating to pull whatever I want off of the clothes rack and try them on because most things fit now. And I don't hate how my body looks anymore. I get stressed because of how many clothes I want to purchase but don't have the money for lol.

I always used to tell myself "you can't wear this until you lose weight". It's such a toxic mindset and I don't wish it upon anyone in this subreddit. But i'll admit, it's a difficult thought to get rid of. So, if anything, take it as motivation. Get into the best shape of your life in a healthy way and appreciate your body because of what it can do and what it does for you on a daily basis.

submitted by /u/donkey_muncher56
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npkfhx/buying_clothes_still_stresses_me_out_but_for_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...