Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recently started calorie deficit and more exercise. I'm hoping for massive face gains, super insecure about my thick neck and chubby cheeks. Did anyone else have a similar issue to mine?

Monday, May 31, 2021

Recently started calorie deficit and more exercise. I'm hoping for massive face gains, super insecure about my thick neck and chubby cheeks. Did anyone else have a similar issue to mine?

Mostly asking because I need some motivation. I really hate the way my lower face looks which is the main driving force behind why I'm losing weight in the first place. I want to be able to see my jaw lol, the lower half of my face kinda looks like a thumb XD

Anyways just wondering if there is anyone else who struggled with or is struggling with a similar issue. Maybe does anyone have and tips to make my neck / cheeks tighter?

My weight is dispersed in my body super strangely I feel like. I have barely any fat on my arms at all, a little bit of a belly but it looks kinda average, SUPER MASSIVE thick thighs (like seriously three or more times bigger than my hand when I sit down) and a massively thick neck.

I don't really know where I'm going with this but I've lost 4 kilos since I started my calorie deficit about 4 weeks ago, so I'm going well I think haha

Currently 89 kilos and I stand just under 5'11

Thanks for reading my rambling :D

my face front

my face side

(it looks way worse when I put my head completely straight, but thankfully my neck leans forward naturally lol)

submitted by /u/SnooWords573
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nph4z2/recently_started_calorie_deficit_and_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...