Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just recovered from COVID! It was mild, and I'm sure my weight loss played a major role.

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Just recovered from COVID! It was mild, and I'm sure my weight loss played a major role.

Within last year I went down from 240lbs to 200lbs (110kg to 90kg), albeit some of it was a pretty unhealthy kinda trauma-induced weight loss. Nevertheless, the weight loss was brilliant - I was breathing much easier, climbing my apartment's stairs became more and more effortless, I was able to fit into my old clothes, and my current shirts and shorts became too loose for me :D. Ultimately, during my country's devastating second wave, I caught the virus. I'm young, but my excess fat and still borderline obese condition scared the shit out of me once I got it. Day 18 now, and the worst it got was a fever (which lasted just for 3 days) which peaked at 102F, and some throat congestion, which has subsided as well. I'm pretty much back to normal now, and am so glad that it was mild. Yet, I cannot help but think what COVID would've been like had I been 240lbs and pre-diabetic. I've had some allergic bronchitis in my childhood, and that didn't make things better. I'm so incredibly releived, and scared shitless at the same time of what could've been. And even though the disease itself was mild, the initial 10 days of the disease were one of the most terrifying moments of my teenage life - every night I used to sleep thinking that it might get worse the next day. So releived that it didn't progress beyond its mild state, and I'm sure my weight loss had a pretty big role to play.

EDIT: Word

submitted by /u/PM_ME_BIG_CHUNGI
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nmrevw/just_recovered_from_covid_it_was_mild_and_im_sure/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...